04 / 05 / 2017
Press Release Metalloobrabotka 2017
18th International Exhibition for Equipment, Instruments and Tools for the Metalworking Industry
Metalloobrabotka is a major trade show of global machine tool industry and state-of-the-art metalworking technology. Over 30 years the exhibition has brought together leading manufacturers, suppliers and dealers from around the world. Today, Metalloobrabotka hits the world top ten trade shows in the machine tool industry. It testifies to its high international standing. According to the Russian National Exhibition Rating, Metalloobrabotka is the best exhibition in Russia in the category “Mechanical engineering, metalworking, machine tools, industrial machinery” in all nominations in 2015-2016.
Metalloobrabotka opening ceremony will run on May, 15 at 13.00 in Blue Hall, Pavilion No.2.
Dates: 15-19 May 2017
Venue: Pavilions No.1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, Forum and open-air sites of Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow
Organized by Expocentre AO and Stankoinstrument Russian Association of Machine-Tool Manufacturers
Supported by Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Council of the Federation of the Federal Assembly of Russia, Russian Engineering Union
Auspices of Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Partner of Metalloobrabotka 2017: Intehnika OOO
Sponsor of registration: FINVAL Group
Logos: UFI, RUEF
Exhibition area: 39,500 sq m
Exhibitors: 1,030 companies
Foreign exhibitors include Alfleth Engineering AG, Amada, Balluff GmbH, Bystronic Laser AG, DMG MORI, Galika AG, Grob Werke, Handtmann, Hoffmann Group, Emag ECM, Junker, KNUTH, Mazak, Mitsubishi Electric Europe B.V., Sandvik Coromant, Starragh Group, TL Technology, Trumpf, Willemin Macodel, etc.
Russian exhibitors (500) include STAN Group consisting of seven enterprises, Kovrov Electromechanical Plant, Lipetsk Machine Tool Plant, Aurora Mashzavod, StankoMashStroy, Sverdlovsk Instrumental Plant, SASTA, TBC Stankozavod, Moskovskii Instrumentalny Zavod, MSZ-Salut, Technika Vladimirsky Stankostroitelny Zavod, NIIizmereniya, Kirovgrad Hard Alloys Plant, Tyazhpressmash, etc.
Attendance: 28,300 professional visitors expected from 53 countries
Countries: 30 (Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czechia, Finland, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Moldova, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine, the USA)
Country pavilions: Belarus organized by the Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Belarus, Republic of Korea and China organized for the first time. The opening of China Pavilion is in Pavilion No.4 on May, 15 at 10.30)
Group stands: Belarus, China, Czechia, Germany, Italy, Republic of Korea, Switzerland
The country pavilions and group stands are presented by industry associations such as VDW (Germany), SWISSMEM (Switzerland), SST (Czech Republic), UCIMU (Italy), TAMI (China. Taiwan), CMTBA (China), and KOMMA (Republic of Korea). ÌÒÀ (UK), MIB (Turkey), JMTBA (Japan), AFM (Spain), IMTMA (India) take part in the exhibition as well.
Types of products on display:
- Integrated technologies based on high-performance machines, tools, and equipment for upgrade of factories: metal-cutting and metal-forming machinery, foundry and welding equipment; surface treatment and coating equipment, tools, materials and technologies; metal-cutting tools, control and measuring machinery, instruments and tools
- Accessories, equipment, components, tooling, hardware and software
- Repair and modernization of equipment, spare parts and services
- Development of modern information CALS-technologies
- Materials for metalworking
- Subcontracts. Investment and innovation projects
- Scientific and research papers and information. Advertising in metalworking industry.
- Science, Vocational Education and Production Section where leading technical universities and colleges will introduce programmes on integration of educational process
- Stankoinstrument Association and ITO Publishing House prepared special issue of ITO News (Russian only) devoted to the Russian exposition and the most important challenges facing the industry
- Expocentre and Next Business Media will issue daily bulletin deMetallo.Daily (Russian only) to provide information support of Metalloobrabotka 2017
The issues will be available from May 15 to 19, 2017 at registration counters and at the fairgrounds. Web versions will be available on the Internet as well.
Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibitions aimed at minimizing counterfeit products showcased at exhibition
- 7th International Forum on Modern Trends in Technologies and Design of Metalworking Equipment
- Consultation Session of the Russian Export Center about Export Support for Metalworking Industry
- International Forum on Digital Machinery Production: Problems and Solutions
- Seminar on New Metal Cutting Tools for Grinding and Milling from Kirovgrad Hard Alloys Plant
- A series of educational workshops devoted to digital production and automation for high-school students and teachers of supplementary education
- International school for young scientists and professionals in robotics, manufacturing technology and automation features
- Conference on Current State of Metalworking: Challenges and Development Prospects
- 4th Russian Symposium on Metalworking Technology
- Conference on Implementation of 3D Technologies
- Conference on Industry 4.0 in Metalworking, etc.
“The trade show is a key event in the field of material processing technology. It greatly contributes to implementation of relevant national programmes and investment projects. Here the exhibitors showcase the best manufacturing equipment meeting the international standards.”
Denis Manturov, Russian Minister of Industry and Trade
“Metalloobrabotka inevitably draws attention of government authorities, Russian manufacturers of machine-tool products, international associations, and foreign companies. This fact testifies to high international standing of the event. The Metalloobrabotka subjects cover all aspects of metalworking from high-performance equipment and instruments to the latest material processing technologies, additive and information technologies.”
Georgy Samodurov, President of Stankoinstrument Association
The exhibition opening hours are from 10.00 to 18.00; on May 19 from 10.00 to 16.00.
Metalloobrabotka in social networks (Russian only)
Expocentre Press Service