Metalloobrabotka: 35 years of history!
One of world top ten machinery trade shows
- All global trends and major manufacturers under one roof
Recognized throughout Russia
- 35+ years of bringing together professionals; logos of UFI and RUEF
Market trends identified here
- Discussions of vital issues with key government officials and top executives
Unique target audience
- 59% of visitors search for new business partners;
- 37% of exhibitors search for suppliers;
- 41% of visitors plan to make purchases from exhibitors as a result to their visit to the show.
Quality is our priority
- 95% of exhibitors are satisfied with the quality and number of sales leads
90% regular exhibitors
- Year after year Metalloobrabotka promotes business development and helps generate new sales leads
International cooperation. 9 national and regional pavilions
- 41% – Have plans to make purchases as a result to their visit to the show ;
- 38% – First-time visitors in 2019. There are more than 10,000 newcomers to the show every year;
- 19% – Visit Metalloobrabotka exclusively. You will not meet them at other shows.
- Russian Conference on Digital Economy: Technologies, Management, Human Assets (organised by Moscow State Technological University Stankin) .
- Conference on Advanced Solutions for Welding Production (organised by RENA Solutions).
- International Conference on Automation and IT for students, postgraduate students and young researchers (organised by Moscow State Technological University Stankin).
- Materials Processing Technology, Robotics and Industry 4.0 (organised by the Russian Association of Robotics).
- Equipment and Materials for Polymer Printing, Advanced Composite Polymer Materials and Their Application, Polymers for Stereolithography (organised by RENA Solutions).
Conferences, workshops and panels devoted to various topics such as additive manufacturing, digital production, events for students, postgraduate students and young researches .