Feedback from participants in Metalloobrabotka 2021
Vladimir Gutenev, First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Economic Policy, Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and First Deputy Chairman of the Russian Engineering Union:
– I was delighted to come to Expocentre Fairgrounds for Metalloobrabotka 2021, which unfortunately wasn’t held last year, but which has an amazingly successful history. Since 1984, it has annually brought together a large authoritative expert community, and leading manufacturers. This year, there are almost as many countries taking part in the exhibition as in the peak year of 2019. This is a great cause for joy. I’d like to wish Russian manufacturers to take advantage of the tools which the Government and the State Duma have now formed, and to expand, to be bolder. As for foreign companies, I’d like to wish them to take a closer look at the favourable conditions created for business development in Russia, because it’s in their interests and the interests of their countries.
Ilya Goldin, Director of Sales of Non-Weapon Products at Kalashnikov Group:
– Kalashnikov Group has regularly participated in Metalloobrabotka. Unfortunately, the last time was only in 2018. Now, after 3 years, we are happy to return to the exhibition. Here there is a lot of interest from byers in machines and tools, ball screws and hybrid machines. Yesterday 75 companies visited our stand. The first day was very productive. This is a very effective platform. We will gladly participate in the coming years.
Yury Yagudaev, Director General of Stankoprom AO:
– We represent Stankoprom Group which includes not only machine tool manufacturers, but also research institutes VNIIINSTRUMENT and VNIIALMAZ. These institutes have developed unique machine tools showcased today at our stand. They are brand new, one of a kind in the Russian Federation and unique in terms of world practice. Metalloobrabotka 2021 is a unique event which allows us to compare notes, define directions, find points of contact and new partners, work together and make money.
Vasily Dianov, Director General of TRUMPF:
– First and foremost, we are delighted that after two years we are once again able to present ourselves at Metalloobrabotka. Traditionally, it’s the most important exhibition for us to show the most modern sheet metalworking machinery that TRUMPF offers to its customers in Russia. Already now we can see that all industrialised regions of the Russian Federation are well represented at the show. And that is the most valuable thing. First of all, we can see the high professional level of the visitors. All negotiations with potential and existing customers are perfectly organised. In our opinion, this is the most representative exhibition in the field of cutting-edge equipment.
Alexander Litinsky, Director General of Mitutoyo:
– As usual, there is a great interest in the Mitutoyo equipment at the exhibition. It is in high demand by our visitors and customers. This year, we presented eight new measuring equipment products at the trade show. People come to us looking for their own solutions, with their own questions, which we are happy to answer. The exhibition is an important platform for communication, allowing customers and suppliers to find each other, build an effective dialogue and come to the right solutions.
Dietrich Faidel, Director General of 3D Meduza:
– Here at the Skolkovo group stand we are presenting our Medusa technology. This is the first time we’re taking part in this exhibition, but we’ve already had a positive experience. A lot of people are showing interest. First of all, we want to assert ourselves at the exhibition, as we are a new company. We need to make ourselves known. The exhibition gives us a very good opportunity to show our equipment in action.
Denis Murinsky, Equipment Director, ESAB Russia & CIS:
– At this exhibition, ESAB showcases new developments in metal welding and cutting equipment, as well as materials and complete solutions for industrial companies. Here we can demonstrate our equipment in action, show welding, solve production problems of our visitors and customers.
Semyon Abakumov, Regional Sales Manager at Yamazaki Mazak:
– Exhibiting at Metalloobrabotka has become a tradition for us. After a break of one year, we are glad to return to our traditional venue. This time we’ve brought two new machines that have been in the market virtually for the last two years. There are quite a few visitors. We expect impressive results and new contracts. We’re waiting for new visitors and customers at our stand this year and next year.